Leuco Construction strives
to be environmental leaders
We strive to be environmental leaders and take every reasonable measure to minimize the impact of our work activity. We utilize the resources available in each jurisdiction to reduce, reuse, and recycle. The environmental policies/practices Leuco has in place are continually being revised, ensuring that the most current and safest practices are used.
Our Environmental Responsibility
In keeping with our environmental mission, it is our policy to conduct business in an environmentally responsible manner that protects the public, our employees, sub-contractors, and the earth that we all share.
In addition to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, we commit to:
- acting promptly and responsibly to minimize mitigate and restore any adverse environmental impacts caused by our operations
- reporting events that impact the environment by notifying stakeholders, and if applicable, notifying the appropriate regulating body
- ensuring the proper handling and disposal of waste, minimize the creation of waste, and pursue opportunities to recycle and reuse waste materials
- providing continuous improvement in efficiency and processes that impact the environment
- communicating our environmental protection commitment to all employees, visitors, and sub-contractors